General Wine Tasting Experience
- Продолжительность: 45 мин. (прибл.)
- Место встречи: Barossa Valley, SA
Seppeltsfield Cellar Door provides seated wine tasting experiences hosted by our knowledgeable and friendly cellar door team.
Visitors can select from our tasting list which includes white, rose and red wines, as well as a range of our fortified products.
- Tasting fee includes six wines that can be selected on the day from our current tasting list
- Duration - approximately 45 minutes
- Cellar Door wine tasting fees are redeemable on wine bottle purchase (Please note, that although you will need to secure your booking with a credit card, you will not be charged for wine tasting fees in advance)
- Cellar door bookings are limited to a maximum of 6 people
- Due to capacity limits, please include all members of your group in your booking including children (who will not be charged)
- For groups of 7 or more we offer wine by the glass at our cafe in our picnic grounds. Our licenced cafe is open from 10am - 3pm on weekdays and 10am - 4pm on weekends serving hot and cold beverages, platters, snacks and light lunch options .
For further information, please email our cellar door at email@example.com
Seppeltsfield House Policy
Our cellar door has a policy to serve visitors in a responsible, friendly & professional manner.
Our staff are on hand to assist visitors in their decision to drink in moderation and visitors are encouraged to utilise the spittoons provided.
Limousines or buses with liquor licenses will not be accepted. Hens & bucks parties will also not be accepted.
Staff will not serve any person under the age of 18 years or people who obtain alcohol for people under 18 years, nor any visitor that is intoxicated